Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moving....Again :O

Does anyone remember me saying that I would not be moving again any time soon after I moved into the apartment building? Well, I guess I was wrong. After many months of enduring the endless comaplaints by tenants, the noisy and ignorant Canadian college students, and the lack of intelligence by our bosses, we have decided to move. As much as getting free rent and benefits was a great thing, it just isn't worth the torment we have to endure in order to stay there. It is really hard to be stuck in that place. The building itself is falling apart and the tenants have no problem reminding you of that every single day that they see you. No matter how much we complain to our bosses and beg for things to be fixed, nothing happens. They just don't care about their employees at all! They think they have us fooled by saying "we have a quote in for that and its definitely in the works"...sure sure boss.
We made the decision to move into a townhouse together and I think its a good one. We really like the location and we will no longer have to deal with the annoying tenants. I can't wait for the day that we say we quit. I have grand plans for the ladies in that building! I'm going to let them know exactly what they have done. They were so keen on complaining...now they won't even have a super to do the basic jobs let alone all the extra crap they expect! They are going to be virtually alone again. There is no way they will find a super for the building that quickly. Good Fuckin' luck ladies! Muwaa LMFAO

No comments:

Blog Archive