Saturday, June 8, 2013

Roof Jumping Dumbass deserves a round of applause...


ok...so I know I haven't written in this blog for a bit but this didn't really seem fitting to write about in my other blog and I just needed to vent about this situation for a while.  I have been having some problems in my own life lately and I would love nothing more than to jump on the internet and beg for help from perfect strangers to pay for all my troubles.  But I don't do this.  Why you ask?  Well for starters, my problems are MY PROBLEMS.  I know that if I caused the problem then it is my responsibility to fix that problem on my own.  I have done some really stupid things in my life, but I would never expect a stranger to pay to fix whatever mistakes I made.  My parents raised me that way.  They always told me that I needed to take responsibility for my own actions.  An Arizona mother didn't feel the same way as my parents.  She felt that it was best to teach her daughter that random strangers on the internet were responsible for her actions.  After her daughter stupidly jumped from a roof and broke both her feet in an attempt to land in a swimming pool, Carrie Yunker felt it was ok to ask strangers to give her daughter money to help pay for her expenses.  Her daughter, Nicole Easton, (who is an adult by the way) attempted to jump into her swimming pool from a roof after watching her boyfriend do the very same thing.  She hesitated at the last second and hit the concrete around the pool instead.  She instantly broke both of her feet and will probably be disabled for 6 months to a year.  Her mother posted the video online and requested donations to help her daughter pay her rent and bills as she was not able to work.  She was hoping to get $4200 in donations.  What she got was about 4200 nasty comments on her post.  She was shocked and outraged that people would be so rude.  She said she would pray for all of these "negative people" and she removed the posting from the internet.  I find this hilarious.  How did she not expect to get nasty comments from people?  She is clearly not teaching her daughter anything by asking for strangers help to pay for her expenses.  She actually thought that people would be willing to give her money!  It's absolutely hilarious to me. It should be noted that she did get some donations.  In total she raised about $180 US.
Approximately a month ago, I had a little bit too much to drink and I fell off a sidewalk into the street.  I hurt my knee and it is still healing.  If I am to follow the lead of this woman then I should post a video of me falling and ask people to donate money to me because I am a stupid idiot and I need to pay my bills.  Do you realize how many stupid people do moronic things like this every day??  If everyone in the world was expected to pay money to every dumbass that jumped off a roof or fell off a sidewalk, we would all be broke!
Come on lady...you really need to get a reality check.  How about instead of praying for all the negative people that posted comments on your video, you start praying that your dumb as shit daughter will get some common sense and stop jumping off roofs?  This might be a better course of action.  Or maybe you can pray that your "genius" offspring will find some better friends that won't encourage her to jump off of roofs. You might even want to pray for your daughter to learn that her mistakes are just that, HER mistakes.  And the only person that should be paying for them is HER. 
The video is posted below if you want to watch it.  Be warned...it is disturbing in so many ways....
Dumbass girl misses pool

No comments:

Blog Archive